Full-Service Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Focus groups: in-person, telephone, online.
In-depth interviews: in-person, telephone.
B2B and healthcare expertise: highly experienced in conducting qualitative research among senior executives, business owners, members of the financial community, healthcare professionals, and other difficult to reach audiences.
Telephone: used more frequently than any other quantitative method.
Online: utilizing more and more online interviewing with outstanding results, particularly in evaluation research.
In-person methods: mall intercepts, store/venue exit interviews and other “field” methods are used when direct contact with the respondent is required (taste test, copy evaluation), or when immediate reaction to the environment is necessary, or when it is inefficient to reach the target using any other method.
Mail surveys: limited use of mail surveys, primarily for subscriber studies.
Strategic, Evaluative & Tracking Research
Comprehensive Marketing Research Programs
- Audience profile definition
- Awareness, attitudes and usage (A&U)
- User attitudes/motivations/benefits evaluation
- Company/brand image research
- Pricing strategy
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee surveys
New Product/Service Development
- Exploratory focused group interviewing
- Concept evaluation and positioning
- Name/product/package pre-tests
- Product testing/reformulations
- Test marketing research programs
- Advertising/creative development
- Custom advertising evaluation (copy testing)
- Tracking research programs
- Design/promotion evaluation
- Website development and evaluation
Financial Marketing Research
- Senior executive surveys
- Investment community attitude surveys
- New financial products/services evaluation
- Merger/acquisition/new security evaluation
- Surveys and evaluations among doctors, patients and critical intermediaries (hospital administrators, nurses, caregivers, pharmacists, corporate benefits personnel)
- Public attitude surveys (governmental, institutional, corporate)
- Professional audience surveys (academic, professional services, medical)